岩クジラ Rock Whale
The Heroine entering the site
Accessible from Ilium Island
The Bonehemoth is a giant, whale-like creature that resides within the oceanic waters surrounding Icegrip Plateau. After swallowing the Hero at Icegrip Plateau, the Hero meets Robinson,his green rock/ball companion Balliver, and Lord Tonzilla (the whale's tonsil) here.
This is the only Dig Site with the shopkeeper and KL-33N when it is first visited.
It is also the only Dig Site, excluding Pay-To-Dig sites, where fighters will not pop out of the ground and challenge the player.
The Seabed Cavern "dig site" is accessed from here at a certain point in the game. However, once that area's objective ( defeating Cole and restoring the Spinal Pillar with the calcium extracted from the Sardinisaurus fossil rock) is completed, one can never, ever, EVER return.
Vivosaurs Found In This Dig Site
- Tonzilla can be spoken to here. Its emotions are different every time it is visited.
- Supposedly, there is a transporter somewhere inside of the beast. It is never seen, but it allows the player to return to the inside of the whale.
- The whale enjoys eating ice. It may also enjoy eating an assortment of ships, corals, and the occassional fossil (though those may all be attached to the ice).
- The Bonehemoth likely can live for over hundreds of centuries, which explains the fossils, as the vivosaurs died before being digested.
- This is the only digsite that is not unlocked by winning a round in the Caliesto Cup.
- It is the only living Dig Site .