| #126: Hopter
39 ft. (Large)
Hopter has high LP for a pterodactyl. But with negative team-support effects and disobedience if its LP drops below 50%, it's a handful for any Fighter.
A winged lizard so huge and heavy, some say it couldn't fly.
Notable Owners: Petula
|Fossil Fighters||Not Available in Fossil Fighters|
|Fossil Fighters: Champions|| Rainbow Canyon |
Petrified Woods (Back of Dig Site)
Stats and Skills (Max Rank)
|Rock Wing||102||100||Scare: 50%|
|Rock Breath||110||180||Confuse: 60%|
|Power Scale||---||50||Equalize FP|
|Rock Cannon||---||480||Confuse: 30% (team)|
|Berserker||Becomes disobedient if LP drops below 50%|
Super Revival forms
Silver Head: Everything red turns black
Silver Body: Everything red turns yellow
Silver Arms: Everything red turns light blue
Silver Legs: Everything red turns light purple
Gold Fossil: Same color
- Hopter is the only Earth Type pterosaur.
- Hopter's Dino Medal shows the upperside of the wings being black and having bone designs. In the picture at the top of this page, the upperside of the wings are red with no designs.
- Its description called it a pterodactyl, but pterodactyl is the name of a different species of pterosaur.The correct name would be pterosaur. However, pterodactyl is actually a shorter name for Pterodactylus thus showing that there is no animal such as a pterodactyl.
- Hatzegopteryx and Quetzalcoatlus are similar in size and appearance meaning Hatzegopteryx may be a synonym of Quetzalcoatlus.
- It Hatzegopteryx wasn't synonymous with Quetzalcoatlus then it may have been the largest pterosaur.
- Hopter is the only known Vivosaur with the Beserk Ability.
|Fossil Fighters Champions|