Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
46 ft. (Large)
Super Evolver Vivosaur Information
A Mid-Range Super Evolver that learns Enrage skills, Kaishin can also learn Law of the Jungle.
A Super Evolver made by using a Gold Fossil on an Elasmo. It hunts by swirling ocean currents into whirlpools.
Super revive (Elasmo)
Stats and Skills (Max Rank)
|Kaishin Thump||148||200||Enrage: 50%|
|Kaishin Crash||187||440||Enrage: 50%|
|Law of the Jungle||---||50||Recover using ally LP|
|Kaishin Strike||247||750||Attack AZ and SZ simultaneously|
- Kaishin and Buldor are the only two Vivosaurs with no Super Evolver equivalent.
- Kaishin somewhat resembles a sea serpent or an aquatic sea dragon, a reference to theories that elasmosaur sightings lead to sea serpent legends.
- Kaishin, Despino and Teffla have the same LP at Max Rank (620). They also share the Law of the Jungle skill.
- The spikes on both sides of Kaishin's head resemble the way the enrage status is arranged.
- Kaishin somewhat resembles TOHO's depiction of Nessie from Godzilla The Animated Series.
|Fossil Fighters Champions|
|Fossil Fighters Frontier|