| #042: O-Raptor Fiend
56 ft. - 17.1 m. (Large)
Super Evolver Vivosaur Information
O-Raptor Fiend is a super evolver that excels at stealing FP from the enemy. Use it to build FP for powerful attacks.
A super evolver made by using a gold fossil on an O-Raptor. The transformation makes it more vicious--and less obedient.
|Fossil Fighters||Not available in Fossil Fighters|
|Fossil Fighters: Champions||Super revive (O-Raptor)|
Stats and Skills (Max Rank)
|Evil Buster||160||200||Steal 140 FP: 55%|
|Evil Blast||210||420||Steal 200 FP: 85%|
|Super Quicken||---||75||Evasion rate: 70%|
|Diabolic Burst||262||750||Attack AZ and SZ simultaneously|
- If counting the hyphen, O-Raptor Fiend has the longest name of any vivosaur, an honor previously held by Dinomaton.
- Though O-Raptor Fiend shares the same model and most attack animations with its counterparts T-Rex Lord and Mapo King, the final attack of its Fury Skill is different; instead of unleashing an energy blast, O-Raptor Fiend inflicts a drop kick as the final attack, but the attack appears as an energy blast during the occurring attack on the opposing Vivosaur.
- Unlike its counterparts T-Rex Lord and Mapo King, O-Raptor Fiend is Mid-Range instead of Close-Range.
- Despite the fact that O-Raptor is much smaller than both T-Rex and Mapo, its super evolved form is larger than theirs.
- Though O-Raptor Fiend's battle info says it can be used to steal FP for large attacks, its moves actually cost more FP than they steal.
|Fossil Fighters: Champions|
|Fossil Fighters: Frontier|