49 ft. - 14.9 m. (Large) (Fossil Fighters)
While powerful, Shoni is hampered by very slow development. Use in battle only after achieving sufficient rank.
While its Elemental Boost is full of potential, Shoni is hampered by slow development. Use in battle only after achieving sufficient rank.
This massive swimmer evolved in a way similar to fish.
Notable Owners: Rupert
|Fossil Fighters||Bottomsup Bay|
|Fossil Fighters: Champions||Treasure Lake|
Stats and Skills (Max Rank)
|Law of the Jungle||---||200||Recover using ally LP|
Success rate: 100%
|Ocean Pulse||128||270||Team Skill: Attack both AZ and SZ|
Super Revival forms
|Silver Head Fossil||Silver Body Fossil||Silver Arm Fossil||Silver Leg Fossil||Gold Fossil|
|660 20||660 20||660 20||660 20||740 100|
|71 5||66||76 10||66||71 5|
|25||35 10||25||30 5||30 5|
- Shoni's body design is unique.
- Shoni is the only icthyosaur Vivosaur.
- Shoni had the highest natural LP of any Large-Class Vivosaur until Nigo was added in Fossil Fighters: Champions (although it still has the highest LP of all Carnivorous Vivosaurs).
- Shoni receives some brown coloration in Fossil Fighters: Champions.
- Despite being unrelated, it shares its moves with Krona.
|Fossil Fighters: Champions|
|Fossil Fighters: Frontier|