49 ft. - 14.9 m. (Large)
Super Evolver Vivosaur Information
T-Rex Lord has the highest Attack power among super evolvers. Although its skills are powerful, their high FP costs make them tough to use.
A super evolver made by using a gold fossil on a T-Rex. The body patterns are unique to each individual.
|Fossil Fighters||Not available in Fossil Fighters|
|Fossil Fighters: Champions||Super revive (T-Rex)|
Stats and Skills (Max Rank)
|Lordly Buster||179||250||Scare: 40%|
|Lordly Fire||224||450||Scare: 80%|
|Law of the Jungle||---||50||Recover using ally LP|
|Dark Lord||294||840||Attack AZ and SZ simultaneously|
- T-Rex Lord seems to have the backbone style of how it was believed T-Rex stood up before scientists found out its legs would not stand the stress.
- T-Rex Lord is the Fire-Element counterpart to Mapo King and O-Raptor Fiend.
- While it is an "upgrade," T-Rex Lord is not always superior to its predecessor. T-Rex Lord's attacks are much more costly than T-Rex's, though they are more powerful. However, a T-Rex with a Silver Arm has 109 Attack, which is 10 superior to T-Rex Lord's unchanged 99 Attack. This can make T-Rex more versatile in battle as a whole.
- T-Rex Lord's Team Skill, Dark Lord, has the highest base damage of any skill in Fossil Fighters: Champions. Despite this, it is not the most expensive skill of the game, only costing 840 FP - 60 less than the most expensive skills, at 900 FP.
- T-Rex Lord has the worst SZ support effects out of any super evolver on its own AZ: 40% down to all stats.
- Despite T-Rex Lord's Fossilary description stating that each individual has unique patterns, if the Medal Bank is used to get more than one T-Rex Lord, they all have the same pattern.
|Fossil Fighters: Champions|
|Fossil Fighters: Frontier|